Sunčani apartments (Sunny Apartments) opens its door for you! Meet the real family hospitality in Zagreb, Croatia.
Become our guest in one of two apartments on our estate. Apartments can accommodate up to four persons each (1 single, 1 double and one day bed/sofa bed). The apartments have washing machine, wireless internet, TV, safe parking right outside your window, separate entrance, a kitchenette (with refrigirator, microwave oven, electrical stove with two rings, all the necessary silverware, dishes and plates). If you are arriving late, we can supply your refrigirator with basic groceries based on your list. Bathrooms (with shower) are new in condition and are private to each apartment.
It is very easy to find us when arriving by car. We can pick you up at the airport or train station at anytime.
BRIEF DIRECTIONS: When entering the City from Zagreb South exit (from Karlovac), turn right at the Arena Zagreb (the concert hall, not the shoppng center). Continue straight by the Arena and by the residential area. It will take you two roundabouts and three lights. After the last light, you will cross the railroad and Remetinec Prison (it does not sound well, but we are in a really safe area). Continue the Luja Naletilića road some 300-400 metres, and than turn left just after the bus stop, and at the sign of Naselje Otočec. After some 200 metres we will be the second house on your right-hand side.
Burićeva 2, Otočec, Sveta Klara
10020 Zagreb, Croatia
Prices are formed according to the number of persons and length of stay. Tourist tax, linen and towels, as well as the final cleaning are included in the price.
|SEND US A REQUEST|
Contact person: Natalia Krešić Lončar
Telephone: +385 1 6545480
Mobile: +385 98 1814194, +385 91 2257056
- Suzanne P (Airbnb.com): This is a very comfortable apartment not far from downtown Zagreb but far enough away that it is a quiet setting. Natalia and her family are very friendly and accomodating. The apartment itself is roomy with a kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, sitting room and a wash room to wash clothes if you would like. It is very close to a grocery store if you would like to cook there. We would stay there again.
- karibu N (Airbnb.com): We had a great time at Natalia's place. It's perfect for two people, very clean and a nice compound. Great for anyone looking to stay there for a night or two. Their family is super warm and welcoming - we really enjoyed meeting everyone. They're very gracious hosts and we'd recommend them heartily to anyone.
- Megan (Airbnb.com): We very much enjoyed our stay at Natalia's apartment. Her and her family go out of their way to help with anything and are very friendly and kind people. There is a large grocery store just a short walk away to stock up on any food you may need. The apartment is well-equipped and very comfortable!
- Elise (Airbnb.com): Natalia and her family are wonderful hosts who will make you feel welcome! They are very friendly and helpful people.
- Michael (Airbnb.com): Excellent value for money. Very clean and well equipped apartment in a lovely setting. Catch 110 bus then number 14 or 17 tram to city within 35-40 minutes. All family ,members were very friendly and welcoming and extremely helpful. Highly recommended.
Apartmani Zagreb - Apartmanija.hr